Sunday, February 21, 2010

Change is upon us....

Hi, Everyone!

Just a quick head's up that stylishstepmom.com will be evolving into stayingstylish.com. You will still be able to find me as "Stylish Stepmom". But, my site will soon be showing subtle changes! I hope you are just as excited as I am for the changes to come! Be patient with me as we work through this transition...hopefully, you won't even notice any big differences! (That's my plan!)

Attention Retailers! I want to get you involved with my site!! Contace me and I would be happy to fill you in!!!

Attention Viewers! I want to make sure I'm giving you what you want to know about it! So, please any and all feedback is helpful!!!

Can't wait to turn this into the "go to" site for your fashion/shopping needs, wants, and desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment