Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekly Style Secret: SMILE

I was able to watch some of the Miss America pageant over the weekend. Personally, I LOVE watching pageants for the clothes, especially the evening wear segment.

I was watching Miss Hawaii dance during the talent portion and it mentioned that her favorite accessory is a SMILE. My first reaction was - WHAT?! What a cheesey and "typical" pageant answer.

But, then, I got to thinking. A smile IS an important accessory. Her answer is SO TRUE! If you don't have a smile on your face, you don't have anything. A smile is the best accessory that you can have to finish an outfit.

There are days where you will forget your earrings, the necklace you were planning to wear, or even your belt....but, you will never walk out the door without a smile, if you choose to use it!

SMILE! It's the best accessory anyone can have.....

No comments:

Post a Comment