Sunday, January 10, 2010

SHOP IT TO ME...RIGHT NOW!

www.shopittome.com

This is an amazing website that I LOVE! It's a great shopping tool to let you know when some of your favorite things are going on sale! What can be better than that?

No more having to scour all the different website to see what has gone on sale. It's sent to YOU instead via email.

It's set up like a referral system, so please let them know that I sent you. You can use the link that I set up in the upper left hand corner of my website. It's FREE! Plus, you can go ahead and refer your friends and family. Shopittome.com is great, because they return the favor of sending people to their site, by sending you a gift card. How great is that!

Go to their website. (Use the link that I provided and/or let them know that Stylish Stepmom/Heidi Ducato sent you!) It will ask you a series of questions based on your shopping preferences like what you like to shop for, favorite brands, etc. Once you've finished the questions, then you have customized what your email will contain on a daily basis.

It's my favorite email of the day to see what shopittome.com has sent me! Of course, my hubby is wondering whether it is so great, as I usually end up buying something...ALL OF THE TIME!

So, don't delay...check out shopittome.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment