Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Other Items I Couldn't Resist...











As I was shopping for items to use in my Channel 6/News on 6 segment, I was finding so many wonderful things, that I just couldn't decide what to use! Who knows, I may change my mind by the the time we do the segment tomorrow! But, either way, I had to share these pieces with you.
First, tribal print is ultra popular this season. The picture above is actually a one-shoulder top, which you will find just as frequently as the tribal print this season. I know, the picture does not do the top justice at all, but, wanted to highlight it! It is super adorable when you try it on! The black bead necklace is super cute with it too!
The pastels are coming on strong this spring in a variety of styles and sihouettes. This purple shirt with tone-on-tone floral embroidery is pure innocence! Lucite jewelry is hotter than ever this season and with it's clear tone can be worn with a variety of items.
Espadrilles are a must-have when it comes to the spring and summer months. It's a perfect shoe to make something a little more dressy, but, still be comfortable too. This hot pink color is to die for!! Beautiful color to compliment navy, khaki, and browns.
Seriously - there are so many amazing items out there for spring right now and so many great boutiques in the Tulsa area - I was having a horrible time trying to narrow down my selection. Too much fun stuff!
Purple Shirt - $60.00 - Little Black Dress/Cherry Street
Lucite Bead Necklace - $45.00 - Little Black Dress/Cherry Street
Hot Pink Espadrilles - $175.00 - Moxie Shoes - moxieshoestulsa.com/Flirt (Utica Square)
Tribal Print One Shoulder Top - $48.00 - Chrome/Cherry Street
Black Bead Necklace - $45.00 - Little Black Dress/Cherry Street

No comments:

Post a Comment