Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Have You Given Up?

Okay, for those of you STILL waiting to get tips on body types - curvy, boyish, or pear...my apologies! Last few weeks, they've been a little INSANE!

BUT, that's no excuse and I have NOT forgotten.

For those interested in this information, did you take the body type quiz? I posted a link for you in the August posting from ivillage.com.

If you know you're body type, sit tight! INFORMATION IS COMING YOUR WAY!

If you would LIKE to know your body type and what to wear....take the quiz at ivillage.com and THEN...SIT TIGHT AND INFORMATION IS COMING YOUR WAY!

I do remember that I kind of left the body type topic "hanging" out there in "my blog universe"...and I will return with some helpful information!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment