Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Salute...Napoleon!


As I was flipping through the White House/Black Market booklet that I received in the mail, I came to a screeching halt and stood at attention when I came to the page with this BEAUTIFUL military jacket!

Seriously, this deserves a salute! Now, I haven't seen it in person...YET. But, from what I can tell, the craftmanship is GORGEOUS! The collar, buttons, the crisp white color...it is a masterpiece and I salute "a job well done".


Military jackets are a perfect combination of masculine and feminine with the big collars, buttons and structured design. It's a great coat to wear over dresses and skirts or gives quite a punch to a more casual look like leggings and boots.


The Napoleon/military jacket is a MUST HAVE for Fall! It's funny, I was flipping through the White House/Black Market booklet and then later hopped on my computer to catch up on my favorite stylist, Rachel Zoe. On her page, she was talking about a Napoleon jacket that she was lusting over by Rag and Bone.

Let me say this again, a Napoleon/military jacket is a MUST HAVE for Fall!

Don't delay...go get your Napoleon jacket today!

Pictures: White House Black Market Jacket: $198.00

No comments:

Post a Comment