Thursday, August 27, 2009

Francesca's Collection: 4 Day Sale




If you are a regular blog reader on 918moms, I have already expressed my LOVE for Francesca's Collection. It's a cute boutique WITHOUT the boutique prices. I, originally, fell in love with this store when I was living in Minneapolis, MN. I'm excited that it has FINALLY made it's way to Tulsa. It's a national chain, but, it just feels "quaint" when you are in the store.
They are having a 4 day sale that will run through August 30th, 2009! 30% off jewelry and an additional 50% off already reduced merchandise!
Don't miss it! Remember, it's boutique styles WITHOUT the boutique prices!!
P.S. If you don't have a Francesca's Collection near you, you can always shop online!!
Don't delay....check out Francesca's Collection today!


































No comments:

Post a Comment