Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekly Style Secret: August 26th, 2009


This is a HUGE style secret that I, believe it or not, stole from my husband. When I met him, he had a regular "stash" of this wonderful product at his house, and to this day, we STILL have a regular "stash" of this product at our house. It is Downy's Wrinkle Releaser and it is AWESOME! My husband refers to it as "wife in a bottle". Now, I know you could take that TOTALLY the wrong way, but I think it's rather funny and find myself asking where the "wife in the bottle is" quite frequently! I'm okay with it, because I HATE to iron! I don't iron my own clothes, so I'm certainly NOT going to iron his! HA!
This is a fantastic product for people that hate to iron. WE, my husband and I, swear by it. You spray it on, pat/rub down the clothes to "smooth" out the wrinkles, give the item a minute or two to dry and you are on your way. Now, my husband will be the first to tell you that for the aboslute best results there is a "science" to the spraying, rubbing, patting, and drying of the garment. But, I have yet to figure out what he does and my quick spray, pat, shake and go works just fine!! So, either way, you will love this product!!
Try it out! Like I said, it's great for people that hate to iron, and it comes in travel sizes too, so you can take it with you! (We all know what our clothes look like after they've been stuffed in a suitcase.)
Say good-bye to wrinkles....and, maybe, the iron too!

No comments:

Post a Comment