Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tshirts: Mommy Staple...and Daddy Too




Not too long ago, I posted a topic about tshirts being a Mommy staple, because it's a quick and easy way to dress up a basic outfit. We all know the generic combination of a tshirt and jeans, as well as a tshirt and shorts. It works, it's safe, and, typically, it's BORING! But, we all do it, Mommy's and Daddy's!
By adding a fun patterned tshirt to a pair of jeans or shorts, you give that outfit the "pop" that it is needing to stand out amongst the crowd.
We all do it! Like I said, men and women, are guilty of throwing on the "generic combination" of a tshirt with jeans or tshirt with shorts. My husband and I are definitely at fault for this, especially in the summer time. I, originally, posted the topic focused on the "mommy's" of the world, but soon realized that men do the same thing, so why not let "daddy's" know that they can jazz up their "generic combination" too.
I found these tshirts while I was perusing the Sunday Ads. (LOVE looking at the Sunday Ads). They are on sale this week at Target for $8.00!! Yes, that's what I said, $8.00! They are available for men and for women! The first grouping above is for men and the second group is available for women.
I just had to share the information! Because, I believe that the tshirt/jean/shorts combo is never going to go away, so why not give it some "life" with a patterned/graphic tshirt, as well as these particular tshirts are such a great price, I didn't want anyone to miss out!
Don't delay....go buy a new patterned/graphic tshirt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment