Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hi, Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had this great posting for you about what I am "thankful" for in my closet. You know, I had to put a fashion twist on the holiday, aside from the obvious that I am thankful for - like family, friends, and health. Those go without saying that I am VERY THANKFUL and BLESSED.

BUT, of course, I'm running with my head cut off as I finish packing and heading to catch our flight! So, I dont' have time to post my "What I'm Thankful For In My Closet".........

I guess you will just have to stay tuned until next week and I can post it when I get back.

ENJOY Black Friday shopping! It can be CRAZY!!!

Be careful, be safe, and make some great Thanksgiving memories!!!

Talk to you soon.......

Stylish Stepmom

No comments:

Post a Comment