Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sparkle and Shine....


THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SHOE!

I cannot tell you how in LOVE I am with this shoe. WHY? First, because it is a Christian Louboutin. Second, because sequins are VERY IN for this holiday season, and, third, because I LOVE SHOES.

Actually, I'm not the only one loving this shoe. If you watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim sports this shoe at Sheree's fashion show (Yes, it's true..I'm a fan of the song "Tardy for the Party"..okay, I said it!) AND Carrie in Sex and the City 2 is wearing a much higher version of Christian's sequin heel (the Pigalle pump). Now, I don't think I have to say this twice. If CARRIE is wearing a shoe like this, EVERYONE will be wearing a shoe like this(or at least a version of it!)

This particular Christian Louboutin shoe retails for $595.00 at Barney's. Yep, for those of you that know Christian's line and are in LOVE with the red sole shoes...you are not surprised by this price! However, I will be the first one to admit that a shoe at this price doesn't fit in my shoe budget (although, I REALLY WISH it would), but, a girl can dream and lust over it, right?
Another tip: Oprah wears A LOT of Christian Louboutin. How do I know this? The red sole is the giveaway! Oprah always sits in her chair and tips her foot UP, so you can see the sole of her shoe! It's actually kind of annoying, but it does make it easy to see what kind of shoes she is wearing!
Christian Louboutin is the "NEW" Manolo Blahniks. Dont' get me wrong..I LOVE Manolos! But, Manolo is going to have to make room for Christian.
Ah, I'm going to dream about Chrisitan Louboutin shoes tonight.........

1 comment:

  1. if u r looking 4 some classy n trendy pair of shoes with affordable price then must go 4
    www.treds.co.uk

    ReplyDelete