Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vintage T's...A Blast From The Past...






















As we all know, the holidays are right around the corner. What is it? It's only like 7 weeks until Christmas (or somethingl like that)? I am all about finding fun and creative gifts that really SURPRISES the recipient. I LOVE the holidays for the GIVING, sure, receiving is fun, but, I really love the quest for THE gift!


While watching football this Saturday afternoon, I came across these vintage tshirts while perusing one of my MANY fashion mags. It was Casper the Friendly Ghost, that REALLY caught my eye! Do you remember Casper? I was just trying to explain to my stepson around Halloween on who Casper was, because we were talking about ghosts and I said that I only like FRIENDLY ghosts. I used to LOVE watching Casper the Friendly Ghost. (Does that date me?)


For those of you that are HUGE Rachel Zoe fans, you will love the "This shirt is bananas" tshirt. Bananas is a VERY COMMON word in Rachel's vocabulary! I was "totally bananas" for this tshirt! Of course, I think the shopping tshirt is appropriate for me too!


The tshirts can be found at http://www.localcelebrity.com/. No one can forget Rocky and you will, also, find Inspector Gadget, and Crime Dog with a vintage/retro feel, as well as many others on their website too. The tshirts are very reasonably priced at $30.00, so they won't break your holiday budget either!


I LOVE finding THE perfect gift for someone! Whether it be fun, cheap, expensive, or even cheesey...it is so much fun to search out a gift that someone will TRULY APPRECIATE and/or get a good laugh from it!


It's time to at LEAST start THINKING about your holiday shopping! If you need help, let me know! Would love to share any tricks, tips, and/or advice to make your holiday shopping a less stressful experience for you!


Okay...who else remembers Casper the Friendly Ghost?







No comments:

Post a Comment