Monday, November 16, 2009

These Are Just A Few Of My Favorite Things...Or Should I Say Favorite Trends...












Here are a few of my favorite trends as we head into the holiday season:


1. Mad for Plaid: Everyone is going mad for plaid! You can find it in jackets, shirts, shoes, and skirts. Whether it's for business or pleasure, PLAID IS EVERYWHERE!
2. Bohemian Chic: Woodstock turned 40 this year and if you are still celebrating than chances are...you are bohemian chic! The soft and billowy fabrics are more your style. The natural fabrics of suede and leather will be the basis of your shoes and jackets. But, most of all, you're just hoping for world peace!
3. Rock Star: This trend is bringing the 80's back to life...skinny ties, leather jackets, and hair bands. I grew up in the 80's, so now you approximately know my age! I LOVED the 80's and still do! Okay, I loved the 80's music more than the 80's fashion styles, but, I'm loving the updated 80's version of today.
4. Animal Instincts: I LOVE animal prints and the best part is...they never really go out of style. Leopard, zebra, and giraffe prints always find the spotlight!
Don't delay...what trend are you in love with today!

No comments:

Post a Comment